Monday, July 7, 2014

Big news...iPads

Thanks for the email. Sounds like the fourth was fun! Fireworks are illegal here but that didn't stop anyone ha-ha. It was relaxing watching everything safely from our window. That's awesome about the 5K. Maybe one day I'll get a companion who likes to run. I really want to run. I'd love to see any kind of pictures you can send! Also thanks for the grad invite. Alexis is so grown up, it's nuts.

This week was a crazy one. Between transfers, All day Mission Leadership Training, and then Zone Training Meeting we definitely had our plates full. But we got through it all without too much damage. I learned so much from all the trainings and its nice helping missionaries settle into their new areas. Being a zone leader has been nothing but a blessing.

We have been had great time teaching and finding this week. The little time we did have we filled it with investigators and member dinners. We are almost eating every night with the members. I love it! This week Obispo and his wife taught us how to make Pupusas. It was such a fun stress relief.

Teaching this week has been great. Fransisco is set up again with another baptismal date and we have been helping a part member family become a full member family. All in all ministering to God's children has really become one of my favorite things. It feels so great being able to help others progress, to help protect them as they try and make these huge eternal decisions.

Big news for the week is that iPads are just around the corner. To my understanding there is an article on LDS.org about it. En todos modos, we'll be getting them soon. I can't wait to have that kind of powerful tool to share the gospel. I'll keep you updated. I do know for sure we have to buy them out of personal funds. I don't know how much my account has in it but we'll figure that stuff out later.

I forgot my planner at home which has all the things I want to write home in it but I’ll be better next week. Thanks for your encouraging words mom. I always love emailing home, it is so uplifting. Things are hot here but we just keep on working. Love you tons.


Elder Bagley

Obispo and his wife taught us how to make Pupusas

1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting it is to hear from Mitchell each week, you can really tell he loves the Lord and the work in the mission field.
    Sending you each a warm fuzzie and a big hug.
    Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete