Wednesday, September 11, 2013

He made it!

We received this email from Mitchell yesterday evening...

Hola! I made it safe and sound.  I can't tell you how happy and peaceful I felt on the flight over.  There was a group of about thirty of us that eventually made it to the MTC. It is all happening so fast but I'm trying to soak up as much as I can.  I sat with Sister Beecher and Sister Galser.  We had a lot to talk about and I just kept getting more and more excited the whole way.  I didn't have any trouble at the airport or with baggage.  Honestly it's gone really smooth this whole way.  I love you all so much and can't tell you how blessed and happy I feel.  I'll keep in touch and let you know how the MTC ends up going.
With love,
Elder Bagley
 
It sounds like he is doing well.  Wish he would have written more but I am glad to know that he got there safe and sound.  Sure miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment