Monday, December 15, 2014

The trio is breaking up.

Merry Christmas Mom!
This week was a great learning experience. Oh, so great!

It is starting to get colder around here. I am still not sure what "cold" really is because I have been so use to the hot sunny Cali life but in any means it is cold.

It has been raining as well. Not a ton but just enough.  People here are not fans of the rain and people really act dramatic about it.  We were fine though.  We were excited to get out and work anyways.

We went to the temple as a mission.  I love the temple.  How could you not love the temple?  What a blessing. I loved seeing my old friends in such a beautiful environment and light.  We learned a lot and even had a small training from the Visitor Center President.  It was a big help in learning how to use the center to help our investigators.  We are so lucky to be in a temple district.  I can't wait to get home and again be surrounded by temples.

I have a wonderful area, district and ward.  So much good can come from this all.  I just want to give my area the best it deserves but with everything right now it is just a drag.  Being a district leader on top of it has also been rough.  I do not find being a leader to be challenging at the moment but with all that's going on leading has been a drag. 

I am excited to Skype home!  Things sound so well at home.  We will probably Skype at the Lipe's house, they have a sweet Mac, but I’ll let you know.  Gosh, I really am so excited ha-ha.

We got transfer calls on Saturday.  The Trio is breaking up.  Elder Madore will be leaving to a bike area and Elder McKinney and I will stay together.  I am excited for the change but will miss the trio life.  I have learned to love change out here.  We are always changing but it gives me so many "new starts"…repentance checkpoints almost.  I hope this transfer we will get iPads...I am still not giving up on those…one day.

Elder McKinney has given me such a great introspect on who I am.  Seeing him and his perspective has lead me to more understanding and purpose in my own life.  I am excited to go another round.

I have never been the way I am right now and I love it.  What an adventure all of this is.  I wish I could be doing more, I think we all do…more finding, more teaching, more baptizing.  But at the end of the day we get it all.  We have a Savior!!  A real, living and true Savior.  Not just a plan or blueprint that is in progress or under maintenance.  But a Savior that lived, lives and loves.  Mom when I think about it all it's just too much, too much to hold.  You kind of have to share it because you just can't keep it all to yourselves.  I love you a lot.  I can't wait to see and hear you soon. XOXO


Elder Bagley 
Service at the Church down the Street

Theses are a no-no. Dec 12 is Dia de la Virgen.

Making gingerbread houses
Advent Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment