Monday, November 24, 2014

Rough week...

Hi Mom

This week sucked.

Thank you so, so, so much for the package.  At the start of my mission I thought to myself "There is no way mom is going to keep it up with this level of quality for all the packages she sends."  I was wrong.  My companions were both like "Gosh your mom really loves you."  "I need to tell my mom to step it up."  You should make a missionary mom helpful hints blog…just saying.  Thanks again, I loved it.  The tree is already hanging up ready to be decorated.

SO really quick a few things super fast:

          Woke up on Tuesday to find my companions throwing up.  Later that night I got sick (even though I ate oranges, wore a mask, and bathed in hand-sanitizer). We spent 3 days inside with a stomach bug or something.  We still aren't sure what happened. That sucked big time. Like a lot.
  
      Friday we felt better and got around to going on Elder McKinney's “temple birthday trip”.  It was SO great.  I love the temple.  We watched the new film and it was wonderful.  Lots of personal revelation for me.  We didn’t have time to call a member for a ride so we took the bus.  That was a trip ha-ha.  LA+bus+1 hour ride = memories for life.

 This Thursday we are eating with the Familia Lipe.  Cool story…they are great friends with the Familia Lico who I ate with last year.  AND they are from El Salvador so chances are we get to have Pan de Pavo which is up there on the list of favorite foods.  I am so grateful.  I could sit and make a list of what I am grateful for but at the end of the day I just have a feeling in my heart that just always whispers "thanks" to God for the smallest things.  Like last night during weekly numbers Elder Madore made me some hot cocoa.  It was so kind and just made my life a little lighter.  It’s the little things (also side note--you were so thoughtful to sent the Abuelita hot coco mix, I love that stuff.  You’re the greatest really.  I have a couple past companions who would back me up too.)

     THE GREATEST NEWS YET. Gaudencia passed her interview and will be baptized next week :) yay it was so great.  She is so ready and her whole story is just wonderful I can't fit it all on here.  I'll save it for the Skype call :)

OK I have to go buy some tights and Chachi pants.  Prepare for those sexy pictures.  Love you lots.  Just in case you forget I'll say it again…I love you lots.



Elder Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment