Wednesday, October 9, 2013

1 month!

Buenos Dias! 

Well, Mitchell's letter was extra short this week (he told me not to post it) so I am filling in for him.  He said he was getting kicked off the computer because they were receiving new missionaries and he had to hurry.  Also he said he writes me last so that he can gather his thoughts.  I can't help feel a little bitter toward all those people who got long letters.

Anyway I guess he got to watch General Conference.  I don't know if it was in Spanish or English.  He said, "I loved it and received so much personal insight on so many questions I had.  I feel like there was a talk for each of us.  I really wish I could write more and talk to you about them but I can't stress how important it is that we learn from the Apostles."  This is a picture of him and his companions watching General Conference.  I hope he was taking more notes than pictures.

Mitch mentioned that he is doing well and loves it there.  He said, "I am growing so much and I have so many times when I can just feel the love of my Father in Heaven."  He sounds happy and that's all I can hope for.  I love him, I miss him and I worry about him but there is no other place I would rather him be.

This is a picture of where they play soccer for exercise.  No green field...only concrete.  I goggled Mexico City on Google earth and there isn't much green space anywhere. I found the Mexico City Temple but I couldn't find the MTC.  I was hoping Mitch could walk outside and wave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment