Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Second time going to the Mexico City Temple.  Check out the double piggy back.  Elder Bagley, Elder Norwick and Elder Manscil
Hola! Another week has quickly came and gone.

I'm happy to say I am completely over my strep throat and back to full health.  I can now give me full attention to the work.  Hopefully that's the last time I'll be sick.  But you never know what the Lord has in store for you.

Thanks for the update on things at home.  It sounds like Jeremy had a really...intense mission. I hope I don't have to go though any of those trials.  Hopefully Cali is pretty tame.  That's cool that the Browns got to see E sing and stuff.  I sing here during sacrament meeting and that's kind of the same so if you want you can fly down and sneak in for that!  Nah, just kidding that's not chill...but if  you want to I won't fight it.

I'm turning into more and more of a baby out here but when I read about Andrew becoming a deacon I couldn't help but get teary eyed. What an awesome time this will be for him.  I know he is only 12 but Heavenly Father knows him and will watch over him as he continues to grow in the church.  I love that guy!

Don't worry about sending packages or anything. The mail here is pretty sketchy and slow anyways. Who know if it'd even get here.  Thanks for the thought though.  I feel loved!

Who would have known that I would have ended up loving mornings.  They really are so peaceful and so spiritual if you treat them the right way.  I guess I picked up on your habit mom.  I'm officially a morning person.

My companions are Elder Norkwick who is from Wisconsin and Elder Manscill (Man-sale) who is from Lindon.  Norwick is the quiet, spiritual giant type and Manscill is just like me.  I really love them both so much.  Manscill goes to BYU so we're already planning to hangout once we are home. Having two companions is hard because there is one more person who has an opinion on stuff like:  going to the bathroom, eating, or just staying together in crowds.  But, at the end of the day it's no problem. We work through it and have fun with it.  Also Manscill is super ticklish so that's always a great.

I sent you a letter.  Hopefully you get it soon.  I wish I could be home to watch Conference with you all but I'm super excited to actually have the opportunity to watch it here. Thanks for all the support you continue to give me.  I might not know a lot of Spanish or have the strongest testimony but I have never wanted something as much as I want this.  And the Lord can do anything with a little bit of faith. Love you!
Con amor
Elder Bagley

My District leader, Elder Davis, found a Nimbu 2000! (aka palm branch)


No comments:

Post a Comment