Thursday, October 24, 2013

Confirmation...He made it

Good news!  We just received a letter from Mitch.  He made it to California in one piece.  Instead of paraphrasing his letter I've just retyped it.

So I made it safe and sound!  I've been in Cali for a couple of hours and I have already gone tracking, already greeted people in Spanish and already planted pamphlets and pass-along cards.  I met my mission president and he seems like an amazing guy.  Right off the plane he greeted us with a big hug and a bunch of love!  I can tell he is an awesome leader.  We started the day off with some lunch at the Stake Center and then we paired off with some senior elders and went tracking!  I loved it.  We talked to a bunch of crazies...but hey, I learned that God lives in Korea and Mother in Heaven is made of cloud flesh.  But either way it was a cool experience.  We are going to get our companions tomorrow and we'll stay in a hotel tonight!  I kind of miss my friends from the MTC but I'm excited to meet all the new people here.  The Senior Missionaries here seem awesome and loving.  They make me feel like I am back to being a kid again...they really love the missionaries.  As part of our settling in we are writing these first letter.  Love you all and can't wait to get to work.

Con Amor
Elder Mitch Bagley

It is good to know that he made it and that he is doing well.  I guess the next time we will hear from him will be on his P-day.  I don't know when that is but I hope it is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment