Tuesday, September 2, 2014

We got sick...

Sorry about the Labor Day stuff.  It's a drag for me too.  But this week was a crazy one as always so buckle up.

First off--we got sick.  Basically my whole zone did.  It was just a head cold flu kind of thing but it was a bummer.  It really puts a damper on things.  We didn't have to spend time inside but we did take it easy and tired to rest up.  I'm still kind of getting over the cough and head congestion but all is well.  

Madie sent me her farewell talk and it sounded great!  I think she will make a stunning missionary.  It must run in the family.  I also heard my friend Jesse got his call to Peru.  I am going to have so many people to speak Spanish with it will be great :)

This week our investigators took a hard hit.  Almost all of them had some big changes in their life.  Hopefully we will be able to help them get along alright.

Cinthia is doing great.  She has had a lot of hard things happen in her life but her faith is growing.  Her boyfriend might be moving in with her which isn't chill.  Hopefully we won't have to work with that but hey.

Kevin was born in Honduras.  He speaks only Spanish.  Sadly his mom had problems with immigration and they moved to Texas.  It was hard to hear.  It happens sometimes.  At least he has his Libro de Mormon.

Anthony and Kimberly are great.  We love them both a lot.  Sadly this week they got kicked out and are in-between trying to decide what to do…shame on me for thinking that everything was going to glide smoothly to baptism.  Woof! They were a member referral which is always the greatest.  They are a young couple who are really mature and have amazing chemistry.  They want to get married but it might not be for a while.

Francisco (number 2) dropped off the map.  So that's hard.

It's crazy to think I am about to hit my year mark...Hopefully I am a better tool than I was last September.  Everyone says the last year flies by even faster.  Hopefully that's not the case.  I really like being a missionary.  I have very little to worry about and life is very simple and rewarding.  I'm sure when the time comes though I'll be ready to start being Mitchell again.  Love you Mom.  Thanks for all your help.

Elder Bagley


OH MY GOSH.  I almost forgot.  Grandma sent me a letter that had a letter from her, pictures of dad as a missionary, and a letter dad sent to her when he was in Italy.  Mom it was the coolest thing.  Seriously I will cherish it forever.  If you have anything like that I'd love to see it.  Love you!  Talk to grandma about it.
Watermelon with chille and lime...so good!


Our new pad!




No comments:

Post a Comment